Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Karma Date

Best date idea EVER!

Note to the men: if you want to impress a girl, this is the way to do it. We don't need flowers or money or jewelry. We need effort!

David and I meet up for date numero tres at Union Square. He hands me a rose (awwww) and proceeds to tell me that we will be going on a Karma Date. He has researched a bunch of places to go for a drink, dinner and dessert in the area, has printed them out on tiny sheets of paper, crumpled them up and now I have to choose.

KICKASS!

For drinks we went to The Gotham Bar and Grill. Dinner was at a sushi place nearby (totally forgot the name of the place). Dessert was at Max Brenner's.

Oh Max Brenner...how I love you.

Nothing says "mini-orgasm" like chocolate pizza paired with a coconut martini. Yeah, it's that serious.

Amazing date...absolutely amazing.

The part that wasn't amazing, though, was the kissing at my apartment. The first time David and I kissed, I felt weak in my knees. Now, nothing. Nada. Zip, zero, zilch.

Maybe things aren't clicking the way they need to be. We get along super well, but I'm just not sure.