Sunday, October 5, 2008

So, I Have A Wacky Idea

My friend, Neo Steel, has complained that I haven't been posting enough on my blog. I explained that I'm not actively dating, so unless he has someone to set me up with, he can suck it up and deal.

Which gave me an idea...probably not a good one, but we'll see what happens.

I'm throwing myself out there to be set-up by whoever has a guy for me. Now, I do have some criteria (so don't think I'm getting too crazy with this), and if this criteria is not followed to the LAW, I will stop this experiment STAT!

Requirements:
1) The guy must be Jewish. I'm not getting involved with non-Heebs, just to be disappointed in the end.
2) I would like a guy over 5'11". I'm 5'10", and it's annoying trying to date shorter men. I feel like the jolly green giant when I'm around short guys, and I don't think it's something I can get past.
3) I will have to see a picture of the guy, and do a phone interview before I meet them. I won't just meet a guy blindly (especially when it's set up this way...I would never meet a guy off of JDate without screening him over the phone either).
4) If I do meet the guy, it will be in a public place, preferably during the day, where there are LOTS of witnesses. If you are crazy, don't try to stalk me.

If you would like to take up this challenge, please send your friends/relatives/coworker's pics to me (plus their info) at atleastitsafreemeal@gmail.com

Happy Hunting!