Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Like A Boy

I haven't "liked" a guy in a while...probably since Dean, and we all know how well that turned out. Marc is fantastic. We had our first date on Friday, and it was great. We went to an Italian restaurant for dinner, and then came back to my place to watch Thundercats.

Awesome.

We also made out for a long time...until about 5am...yeah...

I decided to tell the guys from JDate who I have been only talking to that I am not going to be going out on a date with them. I really like this guy, and don't feel like dating anyone else but him right now.

I am terrible at accepting compliments. It's weird for me when a guy tells me I'm sexy or I'm beautiful. I wish I was better, and I'm trying to work on it, but I always feel stuck not knowing what to say in return. I find Marc attractive...he's tall, and cute, and has a smile that makes me feel at ease for some reason. He's incredibly sweet and outgoing, and seems to love life. I just feel so awkward when he tells me how pretty I look.

We have date #2 tonight. I'm excited to see him again...I speak to him every day, multiple times, but I much rather see him in person. I also like the fact that he didn't wait a week to ask me out again. He waited a day.

Awesome.