Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Am Twitterpated

If you don't know what that word means, go watch Bambi again.

Marc and I have been out on 3 dates now (although one date was just chilling at my place), and everything is awesome. We really like each other, and I hope we continue to really like each other.

We also had sex. And it was good. It's almost like he was made to fit me...weird how that happens.

I know that he is blown away by my complete acceptance of who he is. He has told me a lot of stuff that I need to know about him, and nothing has been so extreme that I have said, "fuck it" and bailed. We have all made mistakes (ummmmm, yeah), and as long as we accept our mistakes, move on, and try to not make them again, everything should be cool. I'm interested in who he is now not the mistakes he made then.

Tomorrow he meets my friends. Some of them, at least, but definitely two who are very important to my life. Their acceptance of him is pretty much crucial to things being all happy in my world. I do think they will get along. Since he and I share a wicked sense of humor, and they seem to get along with me, I think it's pretty much a done deal between him and my friends.

We shall see how tomorrow goes.

One thing that is on my mind is how is his brother going to react when we tell him. I asked Marc the other night if he told his brother, and he said no, that he hadn't yet. He then kept saying how dumb his brother was for not pursuing anything with me in the past, and I said that it was better that he hadn't because I could have ended up with the wrong brother. That, of course, completely made it an "awwwwww" moment, but it's true...I really think that his brother and I were never a good match. Sure there was a physical attraction, but there was no mental, and his brother was too much of a "sheep" for me to want to be with him for the long haul. I really like Marc in a way that I never felt for his brother. It makes me happy that things never went anywhere with his brother.

He spent the night, and it was nice having him there...I was a little sad not having him in my bed last night, but figured that there would probably be a few more nights of him staying over in my future, so I should enjoy my alone time while I could!

Sigh...twitterpated...