Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jumping Back In (I think)

So, I haven't updated this blog in a while, and a lot has happened since the last post. With that said, let me recap:

One of the guys from JDate and I really hit it off over email and then on the phone. We have talked almost every day in some form since we started talking. There was a minor problem when I found out (on the worst day ever) that he had gone out on a few dates with one of my friends, but he's no longer seeing her (I know this because she hasn't spoken to me since he told her he didn't want to see her anymore and she went off on me). We finally went out on a date on Friday...

I think the date totally changed things for the worse. We had such a comfortable "relationship" before we went out, and now I feel like things have changed...he flirts when we do talk, but it's not as frequent, and I don't know what is up. I don't know if there will be a second date, and I almost wish that we never went out, since it seems to have completely ruined my comfort level with him (and possibly his with me). Argh...

Still talking as well to the other guy from JDate who went out with my roommate on two dates. Might go out with him at some point. He is the dirtiest guy I've met, and possibly the kinkiest. I'm somewhat convinced he won't be anything but a hook-up, but I will try to get to know him.

The non-Heeb has panned out to nothing, which means, in a few months, I will be $1 richer and get to say "I told you so" to my friend. Excellent....