Thursday, August 28, 2008

UGH, Go AWAY!!!

So Dean called me yesterday. I didn't recognize his number right away, but I was on the phone with a friend, and since the number wasn't in my phone, I didn't answer it. He didn't leave a voicemail, so I had to slydial him to find out if it was, in fact, him.

Thank goodness for slydial. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's an ingenious invention which allows the person using it to just call someone's voicemail. Ever wish you didn't have to pray that a person won't pick up when you call them because you just wanted to leave them a message? Well, with this service, you can. And, the best part about it is that it's FREE!

Thank you slydial for making my life easier!

Okay, so back to the problem at hand. Why is he calling me? After 2 months of not contacting me (the last time was a text on my birthday), why now? I'm thinking that if he calls again, I might answer and just ask him why he keeps trying to contact me. What about "go fuck yourself" isn't clear? Why would he think that I just want to be friends? When did I say that during the most recent break-up?

Douchebag...