Monday, July 7, 2008

By The By

Dean won't go away...

We share a birthday, and it was a few days ago. I'm partying with my friends, and I see (after midnight, and when my birthday officially begins) that I got a text. I thought it was from one of my friends who I had just text messaged a few minutes before.

I was wrong.

It was from Dean. The stupid douchebag felt the need to wish me a happy birthday as soon as it was my birthday! He also put that he knows that I hate him and that even thought I may not believe it, he still considers me a friend.

What the fuck? Why? Why, why, why, why, why would you text me?

GO AWAY!!!

The only thing that comforts me is that he was probably alone and feeling pathetic when he sent that text. It was precisely at 12:01, so you know he was waiting for it to be midnight to send it.

I deleted it.

Hopefully it will be the last text I ever get from him.