Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Intensity Continues

It's kind of a blessing in disguise when someone screws up in a relationship.

Ever since Dean and I got back together things have been great. Hanging out again has no stress attached to it, primarily because I realized that he likes me for me (not because I look like Leonardo, or the guy who played in Fargo, I think his name was Steve...tee hee, I had to). We are having fun, and I'm not freaking out or getting annoyed by things that I used to get annoyed at because they no longer exist.

Also, the sex is super intense and amazing.

I like sex as much as the next girl, but honestly I could live without it if I had to. However, with Dean the sex is so intense, and we have such a connection, that I would be speechless and lost for a long time if I couldn't experience it with him anymore.

I also think I am falling in love with him.

I think he is also falling in love with me, but neither of us has actually said it to each other. I think this because he made me a mix CD and 99% of the songs had to do with love/being in love/falling for someone/etc.

He's meeting my mother on Wednesday. We'll see how that goes, and what happens after that.