Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Change

I think we have hit a roadblock. I don't know what it is exactly, but it's there, and I don't like it.

For someone who was all "I miss you so much" when we broke up, he's not seeming that way now, and I am growing sick and tired of it.

Part of me is staying because I'm hoping it's a rut that he's in, and that once whatever is bugging him passes it will go back to how awesome it was in the beginning.

The other part is staying because I want Rockband...this would be the evil, horrible, cruel part of me.

I have hope that he will go back to how he used to be, especially because I really liked him, and could see myself living with that person for the rest of my life. This funk-getting-into person that I am dating now is not someone I can see myself with forever.

I need to reflect a bit...