Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2 Dates in One Day...I'm Back Bitches!

Two dates in one day....it feels so good to be back!

First date, honestly, was nice but I'm not attracted to the guy, so no need for a second one.

Now on to the more important second date:

First of all, pictures do not do this guy justice. He's not as dorky as he looks in his pics. I love when guys wear ski hats. I don't know what it is, but a dude who can pull off a ski hat is HOT. He also has eyes that I could fall into. I never notice a guy's eyes, but this guy has AMAZING eyes. Somewhere in between green and blue. Mmmmm....

We go to a bar for a beer (and the Giant's game). We talk about work, random stories, school...then, he pulls the SLICKEST move: He says, "Can I see your watch? It looks really cool." He grabs my wrist, pulls my hand to him and starts holding my hand.

This guy is slick...I can respect a move like that!

I admit that we did kiss on the date. A lot, actually, but nothing more. My goodness he is a good kisser! I totally want another chance to kiss him!

And now I wait. I fucking hate waiting...